Do you wish you had straighter teeth but don't want to deal with the aggravation and embarrassment of braces? Invisalign straightens your teeth without braces. Invisalign uses an invisible aligner that slowly moves your teeth into the desired position. It utilizes a thin, customized, removable mouth guard that straightens your teeth without anyone being able to tell.
You can remove your Invisalign every time you need to eat, drink, or clean your teeth. Invisalign can give you perfect teeth in about a year. Your aligner should be changed every two weeks.
Invisalign will have you on your way to perfect teeth in just seven easy steps:
- Dr. White evaluates your teeth to determine if you can utilize Invisalign to straighten your teeth.
- Dr. White takes impressions and photos of your teeth and a CAT scan is made from your dental impressions. This CAT scan produces a 3-dimensional digital model of your teeth.
- Invisalign's Computer Aided Design software is used to simulate the movement of your teeth during treatment.
- Dr. White reviews, modifies, and approves the treatment plan.
- Invisalign then uses stereo lithography technology to build precise molds of your teeth at each stage of your treatment.
- Your custom fitted aligners are made from these models and sent to your dentist's office.
- You wear each aligner for about two weeks. Dr. White monitors your progress until your Invisalign treatment is complete.
We offer a free consultation for Invisalign, as well as porcelain veneers , and bleaching .
For more information, see Questions About Invisalign.
If you are considering Invisalign teeth straightening in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area call us at 918-663-5538, or toll free at 1-877-663-5538 to set up a free consultation, or fill out our online form. We look forward to hearing from you and giving you the perfect smile you have always wanted.